Basic Principles of GS1 & Barcoding
Since its introduction, our ‘Basic Principles of GS1 & Barcoding’, has helped hundreds of GS1 Mauritius members understand and implement our standards and solutions. Furthermore, regular feedback from supermarkets has revealed that the printing and quality of barcodes has improved tremendously contributing to less scanning errors and less waiting time at Point of Sale.
We ensure that you use GS1 Standards in your business to :
- Get your barcodes right, saving you time and money
- Avoid any possible retailer rejection of your products, protecting your business
- Improve your inventory control and supply chain by using barcodes efficiently
Who can attend?
Our exclusive course attracts:
- New GS1 members
- Personnel responsible for barcodes looking for a better understanding of GS1 System
- Current users of GS1 Standards requiring updates on GS1 Standards
- Solution providers involved in logistics and quality control
- Supply chain and commercial stakeholders such as personnel of hypermarkets and supermarkets
- Business operators in various sectors
Certificate of Attendance
Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Date: 25/02/2022
Online via Microsoft Teams